As we move our user population to Google Apps, some of you will be using Google Mail, while others will still be on Zimbra during the transition.
We ask for your patience as we work to transition the entire campus from Zimbra to Google Apps for Education in a timely and orderly fashion.
- All of the Saint Mary’s Google Apps for Education documentation is available at http://www.saintmarys.edu/googleapps
- Mobile device setup instructions for Google Apps can be found here.
- A list of migration dates is available here.
- You will know your account has been migrated and you will be able to log into your new Google Apps account when:
- It is the scheduled date of your migration.
- You discover that you become permanently logged out of Zimbra.
- You discover you are unable to receive new e-mail messages if you use a client other than Zimbra to access your messages (including smartphones and tablets or software such as Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Mozilla Thunderbird).
Enter your username then click the Go button, and we will send you to the correct service.
Department of Information Technology, Saint Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN